Video is one of the most powerful ways to communicate with an audience, whether it be customers, press, or employees. Creating a viral video that will drive sales doesn’t have to be hard or expensive, but it does take some thought.
- Think about your audience. If you create a video without your audience in mind, it will be a waste of your time.
- Script the video. At the minimum have an outline for what the video will say and a storyboard with scenes mapped out.
- Make sure you have the right equipment. This could mean hiring a videographer to film the commercial and editing yourself.
- Promote the video using any and all channels available.
- Track the results. This could mean tracking views, click through’s, or any other metrics.
Read the whole article at American Express Business.