Okay, we don’t really have x-ray vision or mutant powers, but we do have a team with extraordinary talent!
CEO, Founder & Compassionate Overlord
Tracy created Sidekicks in 2009 after a two-decade hiatus from the professional ping-pong big leagues of Malaysia. Seriously though, before Sidekicks he owned real-world retail as well as e-commerce businesses.
- Formerly the VP of Web Operations at The Motley Fool & co-invented a method of gathering community intelligence. See the patent in action!
- Once made a chair out of rebar, an old fan and stainless steel. Eventually it was sold at an auction, but here’s a pic of it
- Met the President in his back yard.
Digital Marketing Manager & Internet Scientist
With his finger on the pulse of all things digital, Leon is a swiss army knife when it comes to new media. In addition to his digital finesse, people always comment on his calm and collected attitude.
- Loves to make inspirational videos. Here’s a fun clip he cut from random space footage the other month: Inner Space: Nasa Promo.
- Ran the social media campaign for a state wide political race while still in school. They crushed the opponent online, but still lost the race. Says he wouldn’t do it again.
- If you want to know about the latest digital tools, tips, gadgets and any other cool tech stuff, then talk to Leon. He’s plugged-in.
Account Manager & Experience Innovator
Katie loves people and collaboration! Skilled in organizing, creative thinking & facilitating, Katie ensures our clients and their customers have “wow” experiences.
- Organized and implemented education technology PR campaigns for national brands such as Evernote, Logical Choice and LiveScribe.
- While in college she worked as a personal assistant to and mentored by NYT Best-Selling author, Janet Bray Attwood. Here’s a pic of her with Janet, Lynne Twist and Marci Shimoff.
- Katie also worked with a team to overhaul marketing for her school's Sustainability degree program. Using techniques from organizational development the team helped to double enrollment the following year.
Account Manager & Mountain Guide
Steve has severe allergies, including old-school thinkers, know-it-alls and complainers. He sees potential in everything, and is convinced that growth comes from ample time outside the comfort zone.
- He’s worked for companies large and small, been through several IPO’s, and loves an underdog. He once entered the Battle of Atlanta after only 6 weeks of karate lessons.
- Went paragliding near The Eiger.
- Loves doing things he can’t, such as jungle rope courses, so then others will, and know they can too.
Account Manager & Pop Culture Expert
Jessica is a digital native whose experiences have taken her across the web and back for everyone from small biz to national brands.
- Coordinated a social media campaign for Authorspeak reaching over 1 million Twitter users with creative outreach.
- She went backpacking through Europe the other summer and visited 7 cities across 4 countries in 17 days.
- So far she’s met 4 celebrities including Dierks Bentley, Adrian Grenier, and Ben and Duncan of The Buried Life.
Account Manager & Grounding Guru
A neuroscience research hound and people’s advocate at her core, Cecillie balances youthful synergy and energetic prowess with the ability to turn creative ideas into a tangible reality.
- During her time as an Undergraduate at UNC-Asheville, she designed, conducted and received funding for a neuromarketing research study entitled, Is Spending Subjected to Our Senses? Physiological and Self-Reported Feedback on Consumerism as Influenced by Scent.
- In 2009, she spent a week in Georgia as a movie extra in The Blind Side. That summer she continued to work behind the scenes on local film sets.
- Cecillie enjoys pumpkin spice lattes, camping and internet memes.
We also utilize a digital network of top freelancers, both locally and globally, to help execute specialized campaigns.
Curious to know what your digital pulse looks like? So are we!
Let's have a quick phone chat! Every business is unique, so instead of asking you to fill out a long and tedious contact form we feel it's just easier to chat over the phone quick. Send over your name and number and Leon
will follow up shortly with digital pulse questions.
(or the next business day if at night or on the weekend)